WatMan – Innovative and cost-effective water engineering solutions
"Shaken, not stirred?"
"We are not bartenders but a group of water engineers. Yet our water is shaken, stirred and even squeezed. If necessary, we mix it, press it and mash it. Sounds harsh? Probably, but the result is precisely what you wish for: clear, clean and pure water."
WatMan is one of the leading suppliers of tailor-made water treatment equipment and demanding turnkey plants in Finland, a country that is famous for its clean nature. Since our establishment in the early 1990s, our primary focus has been to develop, produce and deliver high-quality, innovative water treatment products that will help the customer to gain something extra. Our goal is to help make them more competitive and more successful. In our view, lower costs can only be achieved by higher performance, and higher performance can be achieved by accurate design work.
We are confident that we can make you more competitive - both in monetary terms and in terms of environmental friendliness.
Base facts and figures
- WatMan Engineering is established in 1995 and is fully owned by Oy Pumppulohja Ab
- With roots going back to year 1942 the parent company was established in a management buyout (MBO) deal in 1991
- WatMan´s turnover was 3.7 MEur (2016-17) and 7.3 MEur (2017-18)
- Percantage of direct and indirect export is 80 - 90 % of the turnover
- Amount of personnel is 20, together with parent company about 70
- The Group has production facilities in Lahti (1970 m2) and in Lohja (5500 m2), Finland